Scott 1590 was issued in 1989 to mark the restoration of the Schnitger organ at St. James Church in Hamburg Germany. The instrument was constructed by Arp Schnitger 1689-1693 using pipes from two earlier instruments of the church. The restoration work was done by Jurgen Ahrend. In 1917 parts of the organ were removed for the first world war. However the building and much of the instrument were destroyed in the second world war. Here is a very helpful web page devoted to the instrument and it's history.